Acupuncture and Gua Sha Facials stimulate your skin’s ability to regenerate and promote a healthy looking complexion. Your skin concerns are unique, so Dr. Lee will personalize the treatment to your individual needs.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, different areas of the face correspond to different meridians in the body. Concerns such as skin dryness, dark under-eye circles, or blemishes are a reflection of imbalances in your meridians. Dr. Yoon will not only assess your skin and face, but she will look at your tongue and feel your pulses to gain an in-depth understanding into your health and body as well as how to best approach your individual needs for your acupuncture treatment.
Dr. Yoon will examine and assess your skin and use our Refresh Toner to prepare the skin for treatment, then she will select the best Beauty Serum for your skin - either Radiance & Joy or Balance. Dr. Yoon will use her expert facial gua sha techniques, which are a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique that relaxes your facial muscles, removes puffiness, and promotes lymphatic drainage to leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and glowing.
What to expect:
- Improved appearance of skin & facial tone
- Reduction in fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness & bags under the eyes
- Promotes lymphatic drainage & skin detox
- Promotes a lifted appearance of eyes & eye lids
- Improves circulation & blood flow
- Supports collagen production
- Completely natural & holistic
- Addresses the underlying cause of skin concerns
- Is a whole-body, whole-person therapy
- Reduces stress, anxiety, & promotes relaxation.
- This treatment will take approx. 90 minutes.