Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment that uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins and inflammation in the body.
Lymphatic drainage can:
- reduce the chance of you suffering from minor colds and viruses; it helps your body fight off infection, and speeds up healing and recovery from illness
- help reduce water retention; for instance, because the lymph system has no pump, if you sit for a long time without moving, the lymph can't flow easily — this is why you may experience swollen feet or fingers
- boost weight loss, as improving the lymphatic system will improve your metabolic rate, which helps you burn calories more efficiently.
Lymphatic drainage massage can improve your skin texture by:
- reducing swelling, puffiness and blotches
- giving you clean, healthy pores
- speeding up healing in scar tissue, so it may, for example, improve the appearance of stretch marks
- helping to reduce cellulite; the massage increases blood flow and circulation to the affected areas, which helps the body break down the toxins which cause dimply skin.
60 min / $200